Looking for steps to get back the missing AOL desktop gold icon? Here are a few steps that won’t even require you to go through AOL Desktop Gold login, and you will have it back.
• First, drag the AOL Desktop gold icon to your home screen from the primary drive.
• If the shortcut is created in an unknown folder, just tap on the cone-like icon and look for the lost AOL Desktop Gold downloaded file.
• In case you fail to locate it, go to the software and put the mouse pointer on the AOL icon.
• From the options, click on Keep it in Dock.
• Now, open the registry window and cache file icon.db.
Read more: Centurylink email settings Android